kr35500

FRANCIACORTA BOKÉ NOIR – ROSÉ PAS DOSÉ MILLESIMATO 2013
ZONA DI PRODUZIONE Franciacorta (Brescia), da vigneti di proprietà siti in Monticelli Brusati e Provaglio d’Iseo.
GRAPES
100% Pinot Noir
AGING
Vinification in stainless steel and 36 months aging on the lees

Buy here on VINMONOPOLET

Category: Tag: Product ID: 949

PRODUCTION ZONE

Franciacorta (Brescia), from our own vineyards in Monticelli Brusati and Provaglio d’Iseo.

GRAPES

100% Pinot noir

YIELD PER HECTARE

80/95 Quintals/Ha

PLANT DENSITY

4,650 vines per hectare, trained to the spurred cordon system.

VINEYARD MANAGEMENT

Controlled total grassing. Natural organic fertilization. Organic control of parasites.

SOIL CHARACTERISTICS

Hilly and foothill terrain, predominantly loam, clayey, deep and fresh.

Tilled deep to foster root establishment.

HARVEST

Commenced 2 September 2013 with harvesting of several plots located

on the terraces with south-east exposure in the municipality of Monticelli Brusati.

VINIFICATION

White wine vinification for 95% of Pinot Noir, the remaining 5% undergoing maceration at 8°C for ten

hours. Fermentation in stainless steel containers at controlled temperature (18°C) for twenty days

using selected autochthonous yeasts (fermentation without skins) and spontaneous autochthonous

yeasts (maceration on the skins). Maturing and evolution stages in contact with the lysis of the first

fermentation yeasts followed by clarification, stabilization and maturing until spring.

AGING

Bottling (tirage) in the spring following the year of harvest; fermentation in bottle with selected yeasts

and subsequent aging on the yeasts for a minimum of 36 months in underground cellars

at a constant temperature of between 12°C and 15°C (second fermentation).

RESIDUAL SUGAR

2 gr/lt

AVAILABILITY

First produced in 2013 in limited production of No. 3,315 bottles

BEST DRUNK

3-4 months after the disgorgement date

TASTING NOTES AND FOOD PAIRING

A wine that can fully express the “Truth” of a great terroir and intrigues with its amazing freshness

and impressive harmony. This exclusive Franciacorta Rosé features personality

and elegance and inspires rare emotions of taste. On the nose, the alternation of perceptions

is fascinating: redcurrant and raspberry, cherry and citrus with clear mineral notes.

On the palate it is full, sapid and vivacious with a bubble that gently caresses the palate. Ideal for important

fish dishes and flavorful first courses of pasta or rice; unique and unforgettable as an aperitif.